Thursday, October 13, 2005

But they didn't tell me HOW!

All these years, everyone has been telling me I have to forgive people, and let go of my anger. But they would never tell me HOW, just that I had to! You know how frustrating that is? I think I finally figured out a couple things. #1 - the HOW is different for everybody. #2 - you have to be able to forgive yourself before you can forgive others.

That's pretty hard! I couldn't forgive myself until I figured out that I have value, and I'm important to God. I've been hearing most of my life how God loves me, but I didn't understand, because I didn't like myself...

Figuring how the how has been life transforming. And figuring out I'm good enough to forgive people has been even better.

3 comments:

matthewericks4694 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mikeflynn8723 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shawncollins8358 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.