Saturday, August 26, 2006

I love eBay!


That panda video got me thinking about a panda music box figurine that my mom bought when I was a child. I used to play that thing over and over, I even took it to show and tell at school once (without my mom knowing :P So lucky I didn't break it!) I just loved it, but I don't know what happened to it, that was almost 30 years ago (*gulp*) So just out of curiosity, I checked on eBay, and omgoshomgoshomgosh!! THERE IT IS!!!

Now to win the auction...

UPDATE: I WON I WON I WON!! My mom passed away when I was 10, so this is something special for me :)

4 comments:

mouse said...

That is so cute. Wonder how it ended up on E-Bay??

Connie said...

I'm sure it's not the same one I had as a kid, it's one just like it that someone doesn't want anymore. I want it though :)

mouse said...

Well I hope your bid is the highest and you get it.

Connie said...

Thanks Mouse :) My mom passed away when I was 10, and it was one of those things that reminded me of her. That was almost 30 years ago, and I only have a few pictures of her.