Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm not a slacker, really I'm not...

I didn't bike today, but I was doing something else important, and equally as taxing but in a different way. I was preparing the documents for the big D to send to my husband for him to sign so we can get this thing over and done. On one hand, I'll be happy to put this sorry mess behind me. I've grown tremendously and am not the same person I was on March 1st, 2004. On September 20th 2006, if everything goes as planned, I will be free. On the other hand, I'm really kind of sad about it. I'm sad that the things that happened happened. I'm sad that so very many people were hurt, not just his victim. I'm sad that what I thought was a pretty good solid marriage was really just a mirage. I'm sad that I've been pushed from being supportive of him to never wanting to speak to him again. I'm sad that sin has destroyed yet another marriage. I know God hates divorce, and it's not something I have taken lightly. If you think about it, please pray for me, for us... for healing all the way around. Thanks.

No comments: