Friday, August 25, 2006

A sure sign...

that my boy needs a positive male influence in his life...

Being the sleep deprived mama I am these days, I decided to pick up fast food for dinner (I know, I know...) so we went through the drive thru at Jack-in-the-Box. The 9 year old girl got a kids meal that had a small plastic baseball in it, and the 6 year old boy got a kids meal with a small plastic baseball bat in it.

Little boy was all excited and said:

"OH GOOD! Now we can play FOOTBALL!!!"

2 comments:

mouse said...

Gee that sounds like my boys, they have their daddy but none of them are into sports, just computers. Now they do know the difference but could care less. The roles are switched in this family cause I LOVE football and like baseball an awful lot.
Go Falcons!!!! Go Cowboys!!!!

Connie said...

I love football too! And will admit that I am a Brown's fan! (SHHHHH!) Not so much baseball though. We just don't watch TV at all, so even if I like it I don't watch it.