Friday, September 08, 2006

Take your Child to Blog day

Jennifer at Snapshot suggested these questions to pose to children, because sometimes if you don't ask, you don't know. She also suggested it would be a good idea for Take your Child to Blog Day hosted by Blest with Sons.

So, along with this drawing from the 6 year old Snugglebutt, we have his answers to these questions:

Something I do well is beat my big brother in Super Smash Brothers.

Something I’d like to improve on is my handwriting.

My favorite food is chocolate. (Yes ma'am, that's mah boy!)

Three words that best describe me are fast, smart, lovable.

My happiest moment is hugging my mom. (AWWW!)

The most important thing in my life now is my mom. (Clearly, this boy needs some male influences in his life...)


5 comments:

blestwithsons said...

Now that is an AWWWWW. :-) What a sweetie! Must be all the chocolate....

Connie said...

LOL it must be!

Jennifer said...

Those are really great answers. I'm glad you played along.

mouse said...

What sweet answers, you have to love that kid.

Katrina said...

Ah, chocolate. A boy after my own heart! And SO adorable - how he loves you so very much!