Friday, September 22, 2006

Take your Child to Blog day


This weeks Take your Child to Blog Day features my 17 year old son to whom we affectionately call W00t.

He took this picture a couple weeks ago at Colossal Cave. It's one of my favorites from that day.

He also made this awesome mother's day animated card for me a couple years ago. Yes, it's a couple years old, but my heart smiles whenever I look at it again. He's still a 17 year old boy and all that goes along with that place in life, but he's also pretty awesome, he loves the Lord, and I'm so proud of him.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Your son sure seems to have a creative flare! Love how the sun sparkles through those clouds.

That card is SO sweet...he really made it so personal for you, in a very loving way. Awesome!

Kristen said...

That is a gorgeous picture....and a sweet, heart warming card! You must be proud!! What a talented kid!

blestwithsons said...

That is just awesome! Who needs Hallmark?!

Bethany said...

This is a beautiful photograph. I absolutely love photography...and I know that getting a pretty sky picture can be difficult.

Great job w00t! It's lovely!