Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Who am I? Part 2

I am secure --
I am free from condemnation - Romans 8:1-2
I am assured that ALL things work together for good - Romans 8:28
I am free from any condemning charges against me - Romans 8:31-34
I cannot be separated from the love of God - Romans 8:35-39
I have been established, anointed and sealed by God - 2 Cor 1:21-22
I am hidden with Christ in God - Col 3:1-4
I am confident that God will complete His work in me - Phil 1:6
I am a citizen of Heaven - Phil 3:20
I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind - 2 Tim 1:7
I can find grace and mercy to help in time of need - Heb 4:16
I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me - 1 John :18

3 comments:

Intellectual Paige said...

Wow I must say that is beautiful. Did you look for those verses yourself?

Connie said...

No, I wish I could say that I did. But seeing them together like that helped me so much at a time that I really needed it. It was a list of verses that my church put together and put on a card for easy reference.

Erna said...

I thought I commented on this before but I guess not. I actually e-mailed this to myself b/c I have been longing to do a thorough search through Scripture regarding our identity in Christ. I enjoyed reading it again today and hope to catch up with your blog when things slow down a bit around here. :0)