Saturday, September 16, 2006

Who am I?

Sometimes the hardest thing is remembering who I am...

I am accepted---
I am God's child - John 1:12
As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ - John 15:15
I have been justified - Romans 5:1
I am united with the Lord, I am one with Him in spirit - 1 Cor. 6:17
I have been bought with a price and I belong to God - 1 Cor. 6:19,20
I am a member of Christ's body - 1 Cor. 12:27
I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child - Eph. 1:3-8
I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins - Col. 1:13-14
I am complete in Christ - Col 2:9-10

2 comments:

Erna said...

I appreciated this post. I keep meaning to research & write out scripture that pertain to my identity in Christ to put at the beginning of my prayer journal. So, it was nice to read this here today.

Connie said...

There's more to come :D