Monday, October 23, 2006

Ego boost!

A couple weeks ago when we were at that Peacock Park (aka Sahuaro Ranch Park) I took some really good pictures of my kids. I added a little fuzz around the outside of the pictures and they look great! I finally got around to ordering prints from walmart.com last night, and went to go pick them up today. The lady at the counter said "I'm sorry, we can't reprint professional pictures." I said "Umm, they aren't professional, I took them myself." She didn't believe me! Then she said "well, since they're already paid for, I'll give them to you, but just this once."

WELL! That certainly boosts my ego a bit, but uhhh, what happens when they won't print my pictures?! I guess I can always just take memory stick into the store and print them out there so they can see where they came from. But darn, what a pain. Still, it made my day that she thought my pictures were professional :D

2 comments:

Erna said...

What a great compliment!!! We had issues printing one picture from our wedding, done by a family friend's son who was a professional photographer . . . yet, I'm glad we had the negatives. :0) However, when we wanted to edit a copy we had on the computer we faced issues. Oh well, there was a KODAK machine back then . . . it was before the digital craze. :0)

Julie said...

That'll teach you to be so darn talented....