Wednesday, October 11, 2006

No time for a proper Thankful Thursday post...

But I'm thankful for passing both tests today, and I think I have a good handle on the information for the 3 tests tomorrow... 4 down, 15 to go!

I'm thankful for my 6 year old who makes me laugh. Today he told her sister that she was being so incuserating! I almost choked on my mashed potatoes! Apparently, it means being a pain in the neck... so if you want to sound intelligent and impress your friends, try this new word in a sentence today! :P

5 comments:

Julie said...

I'm praying that you'll continue to do well on all of your tests. Good grief, after all these tests you should get to meet the President or something!

Rona's Home Page said...

Good luck on your tests today.

lori said...

I am glad you pasted your test. You are always in my prayers.

eph2810 said...

Congratulations on passing the tests. Way to go girl. I am sure you will do well on the other ones as well.

mouse said...

Geez you have a smart son. I like that word and will use it when needed. Heck I just hope I pronounce it right.