Friday, October 20, 2006

Woohoo!

I passed! YAY! The CLASS IS OVER!!!!

The final was huge, I missed 11 things and still got a 96%. After the test, and the HOURS it took for them to be graded, they had a bunch of officers set up in one of the rooms on radios and we had to respond to what they needed. The officers got a little carried away, and were saying they had emergencies like they were being attacked by bees, one said he'd hit a horse, and when it was my turn, they were saying that they had just used their taser on someone. I could hear them yelling on the radio, apparently they were yelling so loud and it sounded so realistic that the bureau commander came out of his office to see what the problem was! OOPS!

I'm SO glad the class is over, now maybe I can think about and blog about other things! Of course, as I mentioned, this is when the really hard part starts. But at least I can leave that at work. And if it doesn't work out, I've still got 911.

Tonight is my 17 year old son's play at school, and Sassy and Snugglebutt have small parts also. I'm so excited, I can't wait to see it!

Update: Julie, we went to Cold Stone! Even better than DQ :D

7 comments:

Julie said...

Woo-Hoo!! Congratulations, you SMART woman, you! 96%...what a BRAIN!!

Now I absolutely insist that you run right out to DQ and order Peanut Buster Parfait's all around. Celebrate!!

*Smile*

Barb said...

Good Job, Connie! I know you're sooo relieved. And your son's play tonight sounds like the perfect way to celebrate. Good for you!

Killired said...

congratulations!!!!! i always wanted to try out being a dispatcher... i'm the type of person that wants to know a little of everything...
anyway... i can listen to the police here on the internet... i love listening to find out what's going on... wish i could hear hubby's dept though but their link online doesnt work!

mouse said...

Way to go Connie. Congratulations. I knew you could do it.

Erna said...

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on passing the test. :0)

Eagles Wings Mommy said...

Congratulations on passing the test! That is so awesome...
and I have to agree with you Cold Stone is way better than DQ anyday :-)
Blessings

Julie said...

You go, girl!

I went to Stone Cold Creamery about 3 weeks ago when I was visiting my sister up in Michigan and it was sooooo good.

Excellent choice...far above DQ...you deserved it!