Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Because I live with a bunch of kids...

I just can't help messing with my kids! Sassy started it!! We were sitting in a fast food restaurant because the older two aren't going to be home for dinner and I'm too lazy tired to cook for just the three of us (about 4 hours of sleep today...) and she started the "OMGosh! What's that?!" thing out the window with the "HAHA! Madejalook!" SO I HAD TO DO IT. She got up to go to the restroom, and when she came back I said to her "I didn't spit in your drink, honest!" and I had that fake guilty look on my face. Because really, I didn't touch her drink. But telling her I didn't kind of freaked her out. She didn't know whether to believe me or not. It was the absolute funniest thing to see her try to decide if she wanted to take a sip of her drink on the off chance I had actually done something!

That was way too much fun, and I can't way to try it on my 17 year old! Because I'm just mature like that :D

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

that was good. Sometimes when my kids ask whats for dinner I reply with "poop in a can" When they were younger they used to fall for it but I think they've figured it out

Erna said...

Too fun! It's good to be "mature like that" sometimes. ;0)