Wednesday, November 15, 2006

An interesting question



Los at Ragamuffin Soul posed an intersting question today - Say you were given a piece of paper and a pair of scissors and were told to think of one word that describes what God is teaching you lately. Then you had to cut out something that represents that word, what would you cut out? Why?

I would cut out a person because I need to do more to love His people, the least of these. God took care of me when and my family when I could not do it myself. Now I need to give to others what has been given to me.

What about you? What would you cut out? Why?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Trust. A big old dollar bill curled up like a scroll inside a wedding band!

Rebekah said...

I would cut out a 1st place ribbon because I need to give God my best every day in every thing

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

I'm draw a yield sign because if there's one thing I'm learning today it's to SLOW down a little.. mind's a little frazzled today!

Erna said...

I'd cut out a Bible because the theme of all my reading in the Word has been OBEY.

(P.S. I got your book on my birtday! Woo hoo! Thanks Connie! I'll be reading it after I complete the book I'm reading now. Looking forward to it! I like your little notecard, do you make them yourself? Back to catching up on posts . . .)