Monday, December 18, 2006

ABC's Blogger Style

I've seen this a few places, most recently at Janean's, so I thought I'd play along...

A - Available or single: Single.
B - Best Friend: Sarah and Becky
C - Cake or Pie: Usually cake, but mostly I'm just a sugar fiend.
D - Drink of choice: Water. Used to be Dr. Pepper, but I've mended my ways.
E - Essential Item you use everyday: Lappy, my laptop. Doesn't everybody name their computer?
F - Favorite color: GREEN
G - Gummy Bears or worms: BEARS! And only one brand will do - Haribo! I'm only a little addicted.........
H - Hometown: Born in Barberton Ohio, but hometown is Mayfield Heights, Ohio.
I - Indulgence: Haribo Gummy Bears, occasionally really good chocolate, and Books. I love books.
J - January or February: I have a kid with a birthday in January, and one with a birthday in February... so can't choose by that... I'd say... BOTH! Because they're both winter, and winter in Phoenix, yeah, that's why I put up with the summers!
K - Kids: 5 kids, ages 21, 17, almost 15, 9 and 6. Their names aren't important, I can never remember them when I need to anyway! Growing up, I was VICKIESUSIEVONDACONNIESTOPTHAT!! Same thing :)
L - Life is Incomplete Without: Faith and Family
M - Marriage Date: I think I'll stay single a while, thanks
N - Number of Siblings: Three older sisters.
O - Oranges or Apples: Both! Love the little clementines though :)
P - Phobias or Fears: That I will die before my kids are grown.
Q - Fave Quote: I don't think I have a favorite.
R - Reason to Smile: My kids
S - Season: Depends on where. If it's Phoenix, winter, hands down. If it's Cleveland, then fall, but I hate what comes next!
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Nah, just play along if you want to!
U - Unknown Fact about Me: Long ago, in a galaxy far far away, I studied to become a respiratory therapist. I changed my mind after watching someone die from emphysema.
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Lima beans. GAG!
W - Worst Habit: I'm a slob.
X - X-rays: Plenty, last one was to check on the location of a kidney stone - OUCH!
Y - Your Fave Food: Ohhh, hard to pick a favorite, depends on my mood. Chocolate is ALWAYS high on the list though!
Z - Zodiac Sign: It's all a buncha bolony, but I'm a leo

a leo.

1 comment:

Janean said...

I'm always amazed at how much we have in common!

You made me smile today.
Thanks, I needed that. :D