Friday, December 01, 2006

Weekend Randomness

Because it's my weekend even if it's not yours yet. I'm off Thursday and Friday nights right now, so this is technically my Saturday evening, even though it really is Friday morning. Don't think about it too much, it will make your brain hurt. At least, it does mine. Anyway, I've got a lot to do this weekend.
  • I have to do laundry. Does anybody know for sure if there will be laundry in Heaven? I really pray the answer is no, because man, I think with 5 kids I've had enough of it here on earth!
  • I have to continue my Christmas preparations. Gotta buy cards, get stamps, get our pictures printed... Still have some presents to buy for my kids, and presents for the Christmas Angel program at work. The Communications Bureau of our police department, which is where I work, has adopted several families this Christmas. It's a wonderful thing, and I'm so excited to be able to participate, especially when you consider that two Christmases ago, we were the family that the Employment Services Bureau adopted.
  • I have to go grocery shopping. Oh how I despise it :P
  • I have to return the item I got scammed with thru eBay. Seriously. Paypal said that if I return it they will refund my money, because the thing doesn't work. It's a cell phone. Because my son's broke, and he found this phone on eBay. We got the phone, found it didn't work, then contacted the seller assuming he was honest. A couple days later, seller is no longer a registered user. GRRRRR. Lesson learned though, hopefully the address paypal provided is correct (it's not a PO Box!) and paypal will refund all of my money.
  • I have to clean my house. ............... Ok, well I think I can get the rest of the list done!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Good luck! I never get the things done I want to get done!

mouse said...

Sounds like you have a busy weekend. When I have a lot to do like that I make list and about how much time each item is going to take. But I either goof off to much or something because I never get everything on my list done.