Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I find it AMAZING

How God designed the human body. The complex systems He designed to make our bodies work, and how they work together, is really just amazing. The circulatory and respiratory systems are enough to be amazed at, but then reproduction and childbirth? I'm constantly in awe of how we are built and how our bodies work.

There's just one thing I don't necessarily understand. Sinuses. What's the deal with those?! I mean really - hollow cavities inside the head, for WHAT?! Other than giving us headaches and making us feel miserable. That's going to be one of those questions I'll ask when I get to heaven. Right now, I'm going to take some decongestants, a pain reliever or two, and lie back down.

See ya'll when my nose stops doing it's best impression of a maple tree in spring, and I stop hacking and coughing and my body stops aching.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I wish I had the answer to that too! I wish there was a switch to turn my nose off sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Yes, between me and the kids I have already burnt 4 of my 5 sick days for the entire year 2007. Thank God for comp time
Rebekah

Susie said...

I am with you on this one, but thankfully since I moved to Corpus 8 years ago I have had fewer problems. I think it has something to do with having fewer trees dropping all that pollen.

Julie said...

Good grief, if anyone can sympathize with sinus problems, I surely can. They're just miserable.

I hope and pray that you're much better...very soon!