Wednesday, January 24, 2007

No Wonder...

I feel so nasty, I've got bronchitis! I shouldn't be surprised, because I get it once a year, like clockwork. But I really did think this was just a cold until yesterday. Now I've got drugs and a doctors note and soon all will be right with the world. Maybe then the noise of the ice cream truck outside won't grate on my nerves, or the sound of my next door neighbor warming up his truck (for an hour. Every stinking morning.) Or the sound of that snack vendor on a bike who keeps honking that stupid horn... Yes, I'm crabby, I think I'll go back to bed where I belong :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Feel better soon Connie!

Emily said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Janean said...

Hey, Girlfriend! Being sick is just the pits. Especially alone, with kids and missing work. Yak!
Stay in bed and sleep it off. The drugs'll kick in soon.
You'll be in my prayers!

Kristen said...

Ugh. What a bummer. I typically get bronchitis once a year, too. Waiting on my turn this year....so far so good.

Hope you feel better soon.