Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hard day to be in Bloggyville

What with all the Valentines posts about how wonderful everybody's husbands are... don't get me wrong - I'm happy for those of you who have great guys, and I'm happy you post about them. It just makes me a little... wistful... I guess, about what I thought I had. The thing I've figured out is that even when marriages have rough spots, it's still a privilege to have the opportunity to work through them. If you've got a spouse that loves you and is willing to work with you to resolve problems, you are blessed.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Happy Valentine's to you! What an honest post. Thanks!

Janean said...

Happy Valentine's day...a little late. It's not just for couples, you know! The kids love you, I love you, your church family loves you. Try not to be sad, my friend.

Grafted Branch said...

He is a husband to the widow and a father to the orphans.

Just thinking aloud here: Have you read "Hinds' Feet on High Places?"