Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I think I'm back...

When I said my mini-vacation was almost over, I was mistaken. I decided to change my vacation time at work so I'll be off until this coming Saturday. YAY! It worked out well, because my kids are still on spring break from school (they get 2 weeks off.) My teenagers were in Ohio for a week, and they came back yesterday, so life is a little more back to normal, umm, whatever that is. So I skimmed through about 180 posts on my bloglines, and feel caught up enough to jump back in to the blogosphere :)

Anyway, this is one of my favorite pictures from our little hike last Friday, and I wanted to share it :)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That's a great shot! I'm glad you've had a nice rest!!

Eagles Wings said...

cool angle! Must be hot where you are :-)
Thanks for stopping by my Ww!

Julie said...

YAY for extended vacations!

Beautiful picture...as always.

Michelle said...

Well, it's good to feel refreshed!
That is a cool picture, they almost look furry!

~Jennifer said...

Enjoy your extra time off! Great picture!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Welcome back! That pic is AWESOME!