Saturday, March 10, 2007

Much Ado About Something

****Remember to go vote for the photo contest! Scroll down for my entry, voting is March 9 - 11.
To vote, leave a comment.

Yesterday was a busy day. In the morning, I went to the Phoenix Botanical Garden with a few friends, and took some wonderful pictures! I'll be posting some of those soon. And then last night was the play that 2 of my children were in. It was AMAZING! These kids, not just mine, were so talented, it was so much fun! They did Shakespear's Much Ado About Nothing.


This is my son. Yes, he's wearing a kilt.

This is my daughter (the one facing the camera) She's wearing a kilt too.


I am so thankful to the teacher that dragged my son into being in the play last year, he was kicking and screaming to be sure! But she wouldn't let him say no, and now he absolutely loves theater and I expect him to be moping around for the next week because of PPD - post-play depression. It's his last play in high school!

I am so proud of both of my teenagers, and the rest of the class too. They worked SO HARD, and did a GREAT JOB!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute pix of both your son AND daughter in skirts (ummm...kilts...sorry!)

Sounds like it was a great play!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

WOW that looks like it was an awesome play! Much better than anything we ever did in HS!

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

I did theater in high school and what fun! Very fond memories.