Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Answer to prayer?

For a long time I've felt like I could/should use our experiences to help others, that there's a ministry in here somewhere. God can and does take when men intend for evil and use it for good, and wow do I want to be a part of that! But how? That's what I've been praying about for months. What does God want from me, what's the next step? I've been praying for some kind of door to open so that the path would be clearer. Friends, I'm pretty sure the door knob is turning. I can't go into specifics, but within the next couple weeks I have a chance to present our story to someone who has the ability to reach a lot of people. This could be the opportunity I've been praying for. Or it could not be. Either way, it's exciting and scary at the same time! Either way, no matter what happens, I just want to to glofiry God in this... pray for me?

5 comments:

Susie said...

I am praying for you right now Connie. This is so exciting.

Rebekah said...

Sounds awesome...keep us posted

Erna said...

Will do.

Grafted Branch said...

You can count on it! At every remembrance. Oh! I just remembered.

:)

Janean said...

Right there with you before the Throne!
Let me know. :D