Saturday, April 21, 2007

How can something so pretty...

...cause so much misery?! My eyes are itchy and watery, my nose is runny, and I think if I sneeze once more, my head might pop off.

One year, the allergies were so bad, that the white part of my eyes swelled up. For real. It was pretty nasty. I never was bothered by seasonal allergies that much until I moved to Arizona. Now I dread mid-March through the end of May. I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to 100+ degree heat, just so the pollen will subside!

Spring used to be my favorite season, now I can't wait for it to end!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

HotRodHanna said...

Ug. I feel your pain. Fall is my nightmare season.

(((((HUGS))))) sandi said...

I'm with you, too! As I get older I seem to be developing some really FUN spring symptoms! NOT! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Jessica said...

I feel your pain too!! Allergies are no fun! I've also nominated you for an award. Go to my blog, for more details :)

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh I'm so sorry you're so miserable! Here's praying for some rain for you to get all that pollen washed away (not likely I know).