Wednesday, May 30, 2007

2 down, 3 to go

Congratulations Sam!!!! I'm so proud of you! You have graduated from high school with enough college credits to be classified as a sophomore, and that's awesome. But I'm more proud of you for how you have dealt with the craziness that has been our family for the past 3 or so years. I'm more proud of you for how you stepped out of your comfort zone with theater. I'm more proud of you for the way you can write a story and move people to tears with it. I'm more proud of you for your passionate faith in Christ. I am proud of that yellow cord you wore around your neck tonight for making Honor Roll, but I'm more proud of who you are inside, and for Who is inside you. I love you.

4 comments:

aka_Meritt said...

Wow. Color me impressed! What a kid.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Grafted Branch said...

Congratulations! What a great pictu...uh...um...ahem...what that girl in the front doing, anyway? Straighten up and fly right little sister...

lol. :)

Connie said...

Ahh with Sassy, nobody ever knows just exactly what she is doing.

Thank you!!!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations! not only to Sam but to the proud Mom :)