Thursday, May 17, 2007

7 things...

My friend Janean tagged me a while ago to share 7 things about myself. As usual, life is crazy (and I'm lazy as I may have mentioned before!) so I'm just getting to it now, sorry!

"Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things and add a copy of these rules. THEN, you need to choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!"

Ok, I don't know that I can think of 7 people to tag, so... if I do tag you and you don't want to do it, that's cool, I'm just trying to follow the rules!

Without further ado, 7 random things about me...

1. I hate liver.
2. I like to keep the spoon in my tea (which I take with 2 teaspoons of sugar and milk) after I stir it. Yes, I leave it in there while I'm drinking it. Miss Manners would hate me.
3. I have taken (and passed) a lie detector test.
4. I can't stand to have people in the kitchen while I am cooking.
5. I didn't go to my senior prom. I don't regret it.
6. When I was little (like 5,) I thought that Miss America was the president's boss.
7. I sometimes sleep with my head at the foot of the bed, because I'm just backwards like that.

I tag... Jennifer from They Grew In My Heart, Jessica from Raising Joey, Grafted Branch from Restoring the Years, Michelle from Between Diapers and Dishes, Julie from World According to Julie, Julie from A Joyful Life, and Rebekah from Diagonally Parked. Like I said, if you don't want to, or you've already done it, just ignore me :D


3 comments:

meritt said...

ROTFL at the Presidents Boss. :)

PS: I can't STAND anyone in my kitchen when I'm cooking. HATE IT.

Erna said...

For #7 . . . at least it keeps the bed in perfect balance so it doesn't get worn out in just one spot. I'd say it's economical. ;0)

Grafted Branch said...

I don't like to be joined in the kitchen either -- unless I know what I'm doing...so...never.

Caught the tag. Thanks!