Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm just not ready for this

Busy couple weeks coming up - On Saturday my oldest turns 22 (which I do not understand at all) and my 17 year old is going to his senior prom. Yes, he will be graduating from high school on May 30th. I don't understand that either.

It seems like just yesterday the oldest was hopping mad at me for bringing that baby home from the hospital (so mad, she tore the dryer vent tube thingie down from the vent to the outside!) and then a couple weeks later, she was even more mad that I dared to leave "Our baby" with my sister so I could do something with just her. And now one is an adult, and the other is almost. Anybody seen the last 16 years or so? I seem to have misplaced them...

4 comments:

Emily said...

I sure haven't seen the last 16 years, I haven't been around that long yet! LOL

Jennifer said...

Awww I am dreading when my kids get that old. I guess the good thing to look forward to is when they start their own families and give you grandbabies

Erna said...

I can't even imagine the day I begin to say the same words. I'm not always ready for my girls to move out of their current stage . . . it goes by too fast. :0)

Janean said...

You've got lots of stuff going on, huh?
I am being swamped with FIELD TRIPS. Everyday they bring home another flier. Usually with a request for $$.

You know. Cuz them trips ain't free.

You're in my prayers! :D