Monday, June 25, 2007

40 Random Questions

I shamelessly stole this from Michelle at Between Diapers and Dishes, because it looked fun :)

40 of The Most Random Questions You Will Ever Fill Out

1) What side of the heart do you draw first? right

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? Wait, that would mean I would be able to dive... I can swim like a fish, but the thing about going in the water head first, no, I can't do that.

3) What color is your razor? Blue

4) What is your blood-type? AB+

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Nobody

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? When I was a child I had a bad case of eczema in the folds of my arms. One of my classmates started telling everybody that I not only had rashes on my arms, but also on my rear end. It was embarrassing enough to have them on my arms, I really didn't need that, Hallie.

7) How do you feel about carrots? Yummy. Have a hard time keeping them in the house, I guess I'm raising a bunch of bunnies.

8) How many chairs at the dining room table? 6

9) Which is the best Spice Girl? Ummm...

10) Do you know what time it is? Yep, time to take a nap before work. I procrastinate.

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song? No, only the "smell ya later" part.

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Enjoy the peace and quiet!

13) What’s your favorite kind of gum? Not that I chew it a lot, but I do like cinnamon gum.

14) All’s fair in love and war? Absolutely not. Marriages would be a lot better off if we could esteem others higher than ourselves. If both partners did that, imagine the peace and devotion that would happen in that house. Of course, I'm not one to talk with two failed marriages, but...

15) Do you have a crush on anyone? No. At the moment, I feel too jaded and weary for crushes.

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? Probably. Although, I really want to know the correct usage for the word notated. I personally think that's a dumb word, noted sounds ever so much better and can be used wherever notated is. I mean, at work, I send a message to our vehicle impounds department when I notify an owner that their car was towed, and I get back something like "notated notification at blah blah blah"... why wouldn't that be "noted notification..."? It just sounds better! That's my language rant for the day.

17) Do you like to sleep? whenever possible.

18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time? Parts of Arizona, and parts of Indiana.

19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? I used to.

20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? Not particularly.

21) What’s something you’ve always wanted? I've always wanted to travel to Europe. Aside from that, yeah, a housekeeper would be great.

22) Do you have hairy legs? No.

23) What does “Semper Fidelis” stand for? "Always Faithful" Latin, Marines.

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Ocean.

25) Do you wear a lot of black? No.

26) Describe your hair. Short, brown with quite a bit of gray showing up, in need of a trim.

27) Do you have Entomophobia? Mildly.

28) Are you an adult? Yes

29) Where is/are your best friend(s)? My lifetime best friend is in Virginia, and my other best friend is about a mile and a half east.

30) Do you have a tan? No. I turn into a lobster. I don't tan well.

31) Are you addicted to TV? No.

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Wish I could, she passed away when I was 10 - will be 30 years ago this December.

33) Are you a sugar freak? Uh huh.

34) What happened to number 34? My dog ate it. Except I don't have a dog.

35) What sign are you? like, zodiac sign? I'm a leo, but I think that stuff is bolony.

36) Where do you wish you were right now? At the beach.

37) Who did you copy this from? Michelle from Between Diapers and Dishes

38) How do you know them? One of my reads.

39) Have you kissed anyone in the past week? Nobody over the age of 11.

40. Favorite thing to wear to bed? tank top and shorts.

3 comments:

aka_Meritt said...

It's always interesting to find out little strange facts we have in common... or don't have in common! :)

Brenda said...

Well, how about that? I just tagged you for a Random 7 meme, but this one is more fun.

Enjoyed your answers.

Michelle said...

I LOVE IT!
Love the language rant . . . can't say that I have ever noticed notated before . . .LOL