Sunday, June 10, 2007

Clue #2 that a vacation is a really good idea...

Not only do you have dreams that the police are coming to put you in a room with rubber walls, but they're speaking a language you only understand bits and pieces of, and the only reason you know that much is because you hear conversations with an interpreter in this language all night long. Yes, I've been dreaming in a language that I don't even really know!

Bad news - no real vacation till the end of September.

Good news? I arranged to have an extra day off this week (Wednesday) and my sister that lives 2000 miles away will be in Tucson! She'll there on business, staying at a resort (with a water park!) so the kids and I are going to head down there. So it may not be a vacation, but it will be a nice little getaway!

No comments: