Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Birthday present


I knew they were up to something when on Sunday Sam made everybody take showers and get dressed, and then left the house as I was going to sleep. "We're just going to the mall so it will be quiet in the house for you to sleep." Yeahright. They went to the mall alright. So this is pretty much the best birthday present that I could ask for really. I've been wanting a portrait of them all together for a long time, but just haven't gotten it done.

Well, and there was also a bunch of chocolate in the bag, so I'm really happy! :D And now the present that I bought myself will come in handy - a bike to exercise off all that chocolate!

6 comments:

JEssica said...

What a great birthday present!! Happy belated Birthday!

Michelle said...

OH, and what a fine bunch they turned out to be . . .I'd love this present too . . . of course my eldest isn't yet 4 so I'd have a bit of an issue with them sneaking off to the mall . .
Still . . very nice!

Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday! What a bunch of great smiles

HotRodHanna said...

What a cool idea for a gift!! They did a good job! Happy Birthday!

aka_Meritt said...

Oh Wow... you have very SMART kids. :)

Love it.

Erna said...

What a lovely picture of your children! That is such a thoughtful gift. Mmm . . . chocolate too! Who could complain? :0)