Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Good Read

The Elevator, by Angela Hunt. It's not even her newest book, but I just read this book and really enjoyed it. I would put the picture here, but bloggers being difficult... If you enjoy fiction at all, here's one for you to check out. Your totally hooked by the end of the first chapter and don't want to put it down until the last page. It's about 3 women who are trapped in an elevator in Tampa Florida during a hurricane. They don't know it, but they're somehow connected. It's one of those books I'll be thinking about for a long time to come.

On an unrelated note, I've quit moping about next year's schedule. There's actually a decent chance I'll be able to get thursday and friday off after all. We had 3 trainees finish training Monday, after that whole thing happened. All of the spots on the schedule were filled, so they'll have to open up new spots for the employees who finished training. One of the ones they can open is the one I want. And even if I don't get it, at least I have a job that I usually like that meets the needs of my family. Sorry for the bad attitude.

2 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Sounds like a good one. I've added it to my wish list.
Mama Bear

aka_Meritt said...

In the end whatever schedule you get will work out. You'll get used to whatever schedule you receive and once you get acclimated to it it will just work! :)