Thursday, November 08, 2007

She's back

I was just sitting here with kids, when I started hearing a faint meowing. I told Sassy to go see what Zorro (our black kitty, the most awesome-est cat ever) was going on about. He was sitting in the window sill just chilling out, so then we opened the front door, and found the source of the meows. Chloe, the gray and white kitty, was sitting outside meowing incessantly. Sassy is thrilled, of course. She's the only one in the house. Well, maybe she'll be better if she's an outside cat. I just don't know how much more I can take of our clothes getting peed on at any chance she gets. Ugh.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

My cat pees on the bathroom rug all the time. I washed and rewased it. Finally I bought a new one, disinfected the floor and put the rug down. He peed on it

Debbie C. said...

Well, since she has shown that she can survive the outside, I would definitely keep her out there. Sassy can still go outside and enjoy her company and you can enjoy the fact that she won't be messing on your clothing anymore!!

Tina said...

I am happy for Sassy!

Last Monday my little stinker peed in the bag I always took when I went to work. It happened at a day when I had to work extra, so I was out for a long time. I think he wanted to punish me. Or he thought "if I pee into her bag, she can't go to work anymore" ;-)