Friday, January 04, 2008

In search of snow

They wanted to see snow. They were ready for it.All we got though, was Ick. Old dirty snow. Oh well, we tried. So we played. It's Sam's favorite game, he has several different versions. This picture represents a lot of his favorites. His favorite game, with his favorite video game characters (his token was the shield from Zelda), wearing Monopoly PJ pants which are his favorite color. Somebody else wasn't so impressed when Sam pretty much owned us all.

This morning, we went to breakfast. (I told you I was a bad mom - I let my kids jump on the bed AND blow bubbles in their milk!) Then we went to the Meteor Crater, because Sam didn't get to go with us in October and he really wanted to see it. It was extremely windy - her hair can get messy, but come on! But Sam was still impressed.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

The last two pictures are great. I just tagged you

Debbie C. said...

Wow, the crater thing looks really neat. Great pics!! My son also loves monopoly (must be a macho thing) and is collecting them. He loves playing the Nintendo one.

Robyn Jones said...

That meteor is pretty cool! Unfortunatly I think we are closer to North Dakota then we are to Arizona...

My husbands fav game is Monopoly but he is UNBEARABLE when he wins...and he ALWAYS wins....LOL!

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures. I love monopoly too.