Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another birthday

My baby turned 8 this past Sunday. I guess he's not such a baby anymore *sniff* We went over a friend's house for Bible study and dinner, and had cake and ice cream for him. He always has a blast there because there are so many kids. One of the kids there has a snake, which my son absolutely loves, as does my 16 year old daughter.

Birthday boy with Pandora the rat snake


No post about a kid's birthday would be complete without a picture of the best part - the cake!

(It's a pokemon)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

My brothers always played with snakes... I didn't mind them then, but I think I would freak out now if one was held in front of my face

Debbie C. said...

Ooh, I don't do snakes, but I'm glad others like them, they can have mine, too!! I have missed your blogging and hope you are feeling some better.